- Can users tell they’re using, specifically, Bazaar Ceramics website
- Do the layouts have enough space to display relevant information required?
- Do the layouts have a good look and feel?
- Can customers easily find Bazaar Ceramics contact information
- Is legal information present?
- Can customers provide feedback & testimonies?
- Can customers easily find background information
- Can account customers login?
- Can account customers use account order forms?
- Can non-account users use order forms?
- Do users get what they expect when they enter the website?
- Can users easily browse & find products to order
- Are the layouts consistent for the users experience, ie, designs aren’t erratically different between themselves, are similar
- Out of 10 (10 being highest), How easy is it to read the text?
- Out of 10(10 being highest), How easy do you think new users will be able to understand the website?
- Are the navigation buttons easy to understand?
- Is navigation consistent
- Can information be easily located
- Can you tell what page you’re on?